Skip to the content
- It’s time to wave goodbye! We have just completed our final whale watching trip for 2019. It’s been an early end to the season this year with our friendly Humpbacks rushing back to the Southern Ocean for a feed. Hopefully there’ll be plenty of Krill to fill them up over summer. We can’t wait to see you all back here in 2020! A big thank you goes to all our whale watchers this year. Thanks for your continued support and your enthusiasm. Have a great summer!
- Live from the boat right now!
- Great diving this Saturday! We had fantastic surface conditions and just the slightest current. We saw Grey Nurse Sharks, a massive school of Jewfish, Blubberlip Bream, some big cod, big Kingfish, massive Barracuda, lots of Snapper, three big Loggerhead Turtles, big schools of Bream and Moses Perch, a couple of cuttlefish and plenty more while whales were singing and making a whole lot of noise!
Thanks to Josh Blank for the fabulous photo!
- Low vis and cold water today! Brrrrrr! But still lots of fun to be had diving with our fabulous Grey Nurse Sharks. When the vis is low, they come in extremely close! We saw probably 8-10 sharks crusing around near the Cod Hole. The swim-through was packed with Jewfish and lots of Blubberlip Bream and a few big cod. There were big Kingfish and Snapper and Warren, the massive Loggerhead Turtle was putting on a show in the Trench. Thanks for the great photo, Josh Blank!
- Grey Nurse Sharks “piling up” at Julian Rocks last weekend. What a great time of year! Thanks to @jblank_photography for the amazing photo!
- Finally! Grey Nurse Sharks have arrived!
- We had some shocking weather over Easter, but conditions have been absolutely amazing at Julian Rocks since Anzac Day. A big thank you to Maurice LaRocca for sharing his beautiful photos with us!
- 25m vis today, 25 degrees and we have 3 spots left for Sunday 14th!
- We are getting seriously spoilt at the moment… Both with amazing conditions and great underwater photographers on our boat lately! Here is one of Andy Green’s photos from yesterday’s dive. Thanks for sharing, Andy – and great to see you again!