14 Reasons why you should dive with Blue Bay Divers (and counting…)
Not surprisingly, Blue Bay Divers is divers’ first choice when it comes to diving Byron Bay and its surrounding reefs. Here are just a few reasons why we are the leading dive operator in the Byron Bay area:
- Variety of dive sites: At Blue Bay Divers, we offer a choice of exciting dive sites, because we have the experience, knowledge and suitable boat to take you to a range of locations and we know that divers want variety rather than dive in the same spot over and over again. Even if you book a double dive at Julian Rocks with us, you will visit two different dive sites as Julian Rocks has 3 different dive sites on offer.
- 60 minutes maximum bottom time (provided that it’s in accordance with your dive computer or the PADI tables)
- Enjoy the comfort of our 8.5m Cougar Cat “Bay Warrior”. Step safely and conveniently onboard the boat at the Brunswick Harbour jetty. Our boat has a dry cabin where you can safely store non-waterproof equipment such as cameras or mobiles. We have a toilet onboard. During surface intervals sit comfortably on our sheltered deck or move around the spacious boat and enjoy our complimentary morning tea.
- Double dive trips: We are the only operator in the Byron Bay area to offer double dive trips, so no rushing back to shore in between dives. Instead relax on our comfortable boat for 60 minutes, enjoy the food and get to know your fellow divers.
- Homemade surface interval snacks including hot savoury pastries, fresh fruit and a selection of cookies and chocolates served with your choice of tea or coffee.
- Park your car right next to the boat. Unlimited free car parking provided.
- Save time: A double dive at Julian Rocks onboard the “Bay Warrior” takes only just over four hours including travelling to and from location, two 60-minute dives and a minimum of 60 minutes surface interval. If you’re coming from the North (Gold Coast or Brisbane), you will also save a lot of time and money by not having to drive into Byron Bay, not lining up in the notorious Byron traffic and not looking for a place to park your car.
- Save money: Have a look at our competitive rates
- Avoid the crowds: When diving Julian Rocks, we carefully schedule our departure times, so we don’t clash with the big groups of divers coming from Byron Bay. The two shops in Byron Bay can bring up to 50 divers altogether at the same time. We make sure, our divers get to dive away from the crowds.
- Our very experienced crew: Our skippers are the most experienced skippers in the Byron Bay area with over 30 years of driving dive boats and other commercial vessels under their belt. Our dive guides and instructors have logged many thousands of dives in this area alone. Dive with Blue Bay Divers and experience experience…
- Small groups of no more than 10 divers per day (absolute maximum of 6 divers per guide) who get our staff’s undivided attention
- Our good old fashioned customer service
- Experience Brunswick Heads: The North Coast’s best kept secret: Only 15 minutes from busy Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads is a peaceful and traditional seaside village with a charming boat harbour, laid back cafes, a fantastic pub by the riverside and spectacular beaches.
- Last but not least: After your dive, enjoy the best fish & chips on the North Coast from the Brunswick/ Byron Fishermen’s Co-Op sold right beside the boat.
Image Copyright John Natoli